Remote Invigilation Exams
What is remote invigilation?
Remote Invigilation (RI) enables a candidate to sit their Level 1 or level 2 exam on a computer in a secure, invigilated environment from their home where they are monitored via webcam, screen sharing technology and a secondary recording device. Please read the following for more info on Remote Invigilation exams.:
Remote Invigilation Information
Please read the following important documents to set up for your RI exam:
- First read the WSET Remote Invigilation Essential Guidance
- For setup and technical requirements and troubleshooting go to the WSET RI Candidate Quick Guide
- Follow the WSET RI Candidate Checklist and Screenshot Journey to make sure you are prepared
- Watch this video explaining how to setup your examination area, or click for a screenshot guide.
- Make sure that the name you used to register for your WSET exam matches the name on your official photographic ID. Please contact me if the names don’t match.
- If you experience any problems, read this Troubleshooting Guide
Cancellations – Cancellations must be made 10 working days before the exam. Cancellations within 10 days of the exam are non-refundable. If you miss your RI exam and need to re-book the current costs are $158 for Level 1 & $199 for Level 2.